Monday, February 06, 2006

Arghhh

Having been away for a couple of weeks, I wrote up a decently long update tonight (honest!). However, as is becoming more and more frequent, blogger.com fell over in the middle of it, and lost the lot. Before you start mumbling "idiot!" I do run other blogs, notably at work, and do use a client - MarsEdit. I just hadn't got round to using it for this blog. By the way, there's a scheduled downtime for blogger.com later tonight.

Anyhow, this is exasperating. I'll try and write up a slightly shorter version of said update now. But I'm also investigating taking this blog off of blogger and putting it somewhere safer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Event Horizon said...

I'm rather happy with Typepad for tabletop Gaming News.

It does cost money though.

As well you might want to look at ecto as a blogging tool.

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Use Windows Live Writer, an offline blog editor. Works great with blogger

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home