Monday, October 17, 2005

Minis News 17 Oct 05

Greens of the Day

Some new greens from the Spyglass fora, which are very much on my want list ...



Also a 54mm fantasy "imperial bodyguard".

Scurrilous Gossip

The 40k rumours forum at Tau Online is reporting the possibility of a plastic IG regiment with greatcoats during 2006 - maybe I can put off painting those Steel Legion minis. Seriously, this would probably be economically good for GW, since an increase in interest in Steel Legion would mean people buying more armour (and an opportunity to put the price up on armour minis, presumably). But all such rumours must necessarily be taken with a pinch of salt.



More Greens

This time from Magnificent Egos (manufacturer links to appear on the site linklist shortly).


  

New Collectible Minis Game from Wizkids

I'm the not particularly proud owner of a large number of Wizkids' Mage Knight 1 (and the odd mk2) models (bought in job lots on ebay) and for that matter of Heroclix, which my kids very much like. Spanish Main I've never got into (through the simple ruse of not buying any). Anyhow, their latest bright spark idea is (or are) Zypods, a kind of collectible modular russian doll with an attitude and a heroclix at the centre. I have a friend who designs this kind of game, I'll try and get his opinion to post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home